- We are planning on hosting the Western Canadian Championship this year
- We are creating an organizing Committee in conjunction with Football Manitoba
- We are also setting a board/committee to help organize Team Fearless
- We are in the process of creating a budget/registration fee for the year.
- We are in the process of finding outdoor practice facilities.
- There will be a $350 equipment deposit payable to Team Fearless this year when the equipment is dispersed. If the equipment is not returned the cheque gets cashed.
- If you have not returned your equipment from last year you will not be permitted to play until it has been returned.
The pre-season is starting in two weeks. We plan on having two practice/workouts a week Starting. Jan 27th is the start date for:
- Team Workout with trainer, Tues. evening at Dakota Community Club with Terry Hadlow (Char's husband). This will cost $85 each, it is required at the first session or you will not be permitted to partake. You will also require a release, please download, fill out and bring with http://www.dakotacc.com/springandsummerapp.pdf includes 10 weeks of specialized training.
- Indoor skills/ practice Thursdays at West Kildonan High School starting Jan 29th. Time TBA
- Once we go outside we will be practicing Tues/Thursdays as well.
- Coaches - Craig Bachynski is back as our fearless leader. Mark and Jace Turner will be returning as well. Ian Parsons is our newest addition, welcome Ian!
- Managers - Karen Byzk (Marks Wife), Mama Buck and Bunch will be managing the on field team this year.
- I will remain as the GM.
We are working on tabulating the cost for this year. All players must pay $20.00 for registration at the first practice. Although Bach mentioned retuning players were covered, they are only covered for 12 months from last Feb 1st, therefore all players will be required to pay $20 at the first indoor practice on the 29th.
The rest of the dues will be tabulated and confirmed ASAP.
- We are developing a board for the team and a committee for the Western Canadians so stay tuned!!
- FYI, if you have outstanding dues with any football organization or if you have not returned you equipment from last year, you will not be allowed to practice with the team until the dues are paid. Please have proof of payment at the practice you are planning on attending. You will not be able to practice with the team until the fees are paid. THIS WILL BE ENFORCED!